Following the IAOS Statutes, the 2018 Nominating Committee, in charge of selecting the candidates for posts of President-elect and four EXCO members, having one candidate for each position and taking into account a proper regional representation and gender balance as much as possible, has come up with the following list:
Members of the EXCO:
- President: Mr. John Pullinger (UK);
- President-elect: Mr. Misha Belkindas (USA);
- Member: Dr. Mohd Uzir Mahidin (Asia, second term);
- Member: Mr. Peter Popoola (Africa, first term);
- Member: Ms. Hasnae Fdhil (Arab Region, second term);
- Member: Ms. Gemma Van Halderen (Oceania, second term, EXCO lead on 2022 Conference).
- Member (ex-officio): Ms. Ada Van Krimpen (Director of the Permanent Office of the ISI).
- Mr. Rolando Ocampo Alcantar (Latin America and the Caribbean);
- Mr. Jan Robert Suesser (Europe, IAOS representative to the ISI WSC);
- Ms. Ayush Ariunzaya (Conference Advisor for the IAOS 2020 Conference in Zambia).
- Dr. Kirsten West (Editor in Chief, SJIAOS, until August 2019);
- Mr. Pieter Everaers (Editor in Chief, SJIAOS, from August 2019);
- Ms. Teodora Brandmueller (SCORUS Chair);
- Ms. Nancy McBeth (Special Advisor to the President);
- Mr. Ronald Jansen (UNSD);
- Mr. Oliver Chinganya (Programme Chair of the IAOS 2020 Conference in Zambia);
- Mr. Kees Zeelenberg (Former Programme Chair of the IAOS-OECD 2018 Conference in Paris).
I would like to thank the Nominating Committee members for their work and wish the new EXCO for 2019-2021 the best of luck and success.
IAOS President 2017-2019