The 2023 IAOS General Assembly will be held at 18:10 pm – 19:50 pm (CEST), 17 July 2023, during the 64th ISI World Statistics Congress (WSC), taking place in Ottawa, Canada, on 16-20 July 2023.
The General Assembly will be held in a hybrid format, allowing colleagues unable to attend the WSC to join virtually.
If you wish to attend the General Assembly virtually, please email Lilia Saetova (firstname.lastname@example.org) to receive a link to join the meeting. Colleagues attending the General Assembly in person will be advised of arrangements during the WSC.
The agenda for the meeting will be:
- Minutes of 2022 General Assembly: for agreement (Minutes)
- IAOS Annual Report 2022-2023: for agreement
- Review of the IAOS Statutes to be compliant with the Act on Management and Supervision of Legal Entities
- Statistical Journal of the IAOS
- Young Statisticians Prize
- Formal introduction of new IAOS President and Executive Committee 2023-2025
- IAOS Strategic Plan 2023-2025
- IAOS conference plans
- Other business
Note: no hard copies of the above documents will be provided to WSC attendees.
Please also advise Lilia Saetova if you have any other items for discussion.
We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible in Ottawa or welcoming you via the virtual link.